Testimonials

banner 03On this page, I encourage you to share your thoughts about any treatment you had experienced with holistic therapist, Ewa Siembida.

Has it changed anything in your life?

We all would love to hear your comments about provided services and treatments.

7 Comments

1. Monika Foltman
    9 September 2014 @ 18:59

I had an amazing Pendulum Healing session with Ewa this afternoon. I feel amazing, energised and in a fantastic mood! When got off the plinth I wanted to sing and dance! Thank you Ewa <3

2. Christine
    28 September 2014 @ 22:34

I have been attending Ewa regularly for several years now – she is a very gifted therapist and I always leave her shiatsu session feeling relaxed and invigorated!
    I would recommend her very highly

3. Anna
    29 September 2014 @ 11:37

I had lomi lomi nui massage with Ewa. Over an hour of relax!. My soul and body are now relaxed and harmonized. My husband and kids definitely see the difference. I highly recommend Ewa and her fantastic treatments. Wish to have it every day. Thanks Ewa and see you soon!

4. Justyna
    29 September 2014 @ 19:39

I had a great Lomi-Lomi massage with Ewa. It is very hard to describe that feeling with words, because words are not enough. Propably the most relaxing moments in my life! Thank You Ewa :* recommend you to anyone!

5. Monica
    29 September 2014 @ 21:09

I had the best Lomi lomi nui with Ewa.I felt so relaxed after more than an hour session.She puts so much heart and soul in what she is doing that you actually feel the connection. Thank you Ewa! would definitely highly recommend her to everyone.

6. Pawel
    30 September 2014 @ 21:54

I had a Lomi Lomi Nui massage with Ewa. It was really great, deep experience. I was feeling relaxed and energized even long time after massage. I can highly recommend Ewa to everyone. Many thanks.

7. Ela
    26 October 2014 @ 18:26

I met Ewa in very important part of my life which was quite stressful. We’ve started with Chacras analysis, then Reiki sessions, Lomi Lomi Therapy and other massages. I was always waiting for next session and was leaving relaxed and with clear mind. I stopped seeing Ewa as I moved away from Ireland and must admit that miss meetings with her a lot.